We are a social value enterprise providing affordable housing through dynamic community-based partnerships. Driven by our mission to increase supply, we continuously strive to make a difference.
When we place new tenants into an affordable rental, or help our families achieve their dream of home ownership, we are proud to be part of something special.
Work within a small team of property managers and assistants in our Browns Plains office, managing a portfolio of approximately 150 properties end to end to deliver on our promise to provide safe, secure, and affordable homes to the local community. By building strong relationships with tenants and landlords you will deliver a first class tenancy experience and unparalleled property management service, with the aim of retaining long standing rentals.
- Attractive salary package based on experience
- 5 weeks annual leave
- No weekends! Permanent Monday to Friday only
- Work/life balance+ with flexible working options
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Property management role that makes a difference!
- Use of a company car
Immediate start may be available.
The Ideal Candidate
- MUST have a current QLD Real Estate Agent licence / registration
- Previous experience managing your own portfolio, or
- At least six months in an assistant role
- Current driver's license
- Familiarity with Console Cloud is advantageous
- Excellent communicator
- Comfortable interacting with clients and stakeholders from a range of backgrounds
- Strong time management and prioritisation
- The ability to step up to lead others when required, or experience training / working with more junior employees is highly regarded
If this sounds like you, click the Apply button above now!
NAH is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.