Hello, we’re Boffo, and we’re different!
Boffo is the award-winning, results-getting, record-setting real estate agency that feels more like a tight-knit family in a happy home than a hard-hitting workplace.
We’re growing, so if kickstarting a lifestyle-focussed real estate career with the best possible team cheering you on, having fun every day while making muchos moula and growing into your best possible version of self with unlimited support is right up your alley, street or avenue – the opportunity is right here.
Who’s Boffo Real Estate?
Hello, open the door, come on in and take a seat – we’re so happy to see you. That’s who Boffo is.
Collectively, we’ve been around the block a few times so we understand real estate, and we understand people. And we love bringing the two together because making our clients as happy as can be is at the top of our agenda.
Boffo stands for authenticity and honesty, warm and friendly welcomes, bonded team spirit and good, old-fashioned customer service.
We also like to celebrate our hard-earned accolades, including:
- A ranking of #5 in Australia and #1 in South Australia for the Top 50 Sales Offices 2023 awarded by Real Estate Business.
- Four of our sales agents were named in the Top 50 Residential Agents in the RealEstate.com Annual Awards for Excellence earlier this year.
- In the REISA Awards For Excellence 2022 our team took home SIX awards.
We love what we do, and we love where we do it. Seriously, our office space is like no other. The modern collaborative spaces are fresh, fabulous and highly functional. Our entire office is light, bright and airy which reflects the Boffo brand of honest transparency and an open-door approach to doing business.
The Position On Offer
Snap it up, because this opportunity is truly golden. We need a Sales Associate to join our team of over 50 real estate professionals.
Your role as a Sales Associate will look like this:
- Head out into the sunshine and meet everyone in the neighbourhood. Meet as many new people as possible each week while prospecting for new leads – with excellent training and support of course.
- Take part in our training and development courses where you’ll learn how to maintain and nurture client relationships on a long term basis.
- Manage our online enquiries that come through a range of channels.
- Prepare for and attend property appraisals created from those office-generated leads.
- Forge positive client relationships and help to build recognition of the Boffo brand in the community.
- Contribute to smooth-running sales campaign processes from start to finish with support from the Administration team.
- Conduct open home inspections and attend auctions.
Who Are You?
To fit right in at Boffo and Team Brown you are someone who, like the rest of the Boffo team, wants to learn new skills and achieve great things.
But firstly, you should know that prior real estate experience isn’t essential as we will tailor a training program for you and teach you everything you need to know!
You’re someone who wants to enjoy their day and feel good about helping people achieve their real estate goals. You want to work within a team of inspired, motivated, friendly and fun-loving people who recognise and reward milestones and achievements. And you want to become the best version of yourself along the way.
So, what do you need?
- A passion for helping people.
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to work both independently and closely with the Boffo team.
- A vision for creating positive customer experiences that leave a lasting impression.
- Polished personal presentation and excellent communications skills.
- A valid SA driver's licence and a reliable vehicle.
- An SA Sales Representative Licence – ideal but not essential.
What Does Joining The Boffo Real Estate Team Mean For You?
- Being surrounded by a positive team that highly values and celebrates industry recognition, client appreciation and milestone achievements. We did say we’re different!
- Working in inspiring surroundings, where the unique Boffo brand is incorporated into the environment. Our architecturally designed and recently renovated office is easy to access on the city fringe.
- Having access to best-in-business office systems and software with a highly skilled administration team providing all the support you need.
- At Boffo everyone participates in regular internal and external training and development sessions – not the boring kind – the type that motivate, energise, excite and inspire.
- Receiving abundant opportunities for personal and professional growth and development. Did we mention we love training and learning new things?
And by the way, at Boffo we value and acknowledge the work all our employees by:
· Quarterly and annual awards and recognition events
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Anniversary and birthday celebrations
· Free fitness membership
· Team bonding activities
Our door is open and so is this position so come and chat! But give Shana Mawhinney, People and Culture Manager a call first so we can put the coffee on. Her number is 8269 7711.