Real Estate Sales
Cillz Real Estate
Bacchus Marsh, Melbourne VIC
Residential Sales (Real Estate & Property)
A great opportunity exists for an enthusiastic career-focused individual to join Cillz Real Estate Bacchus Marsh.
This exciting position involves working alongside a busy sales consultant in an industry that offers new challenges and versatility on a daily basis.
The Primary Functions of the role will be:
- Generating new business (telephone marketing & door-knocking)
- Attending 'Open For Inspections' & private inspections
- Assisting with phone & email inquiries
- Conducting Buyer Follow Up via telephone and email.
- Writing follow-up reports to vendors
Other functions of the role include:
- Preparing pre-listing kits & reports
- Database management
- Vendor & purchaser liaison
- Contract preparation & solicitor liaison
- Processing new listings and advertising schedules
- Scheduling appointments
- Assisting with marketing campaigns
- General administration duties
To be considered for this position you will
- be corporately groomed
- able to work every Saturday
- be confident on a computer and able to type reports and feedback notes.
- be a career-focused individual ready to be trained by one of the leading agents in the area.
- have a current Agent's Representative Certificate
- hold a current driver's licence
- own your own car
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for please email a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)